Friday, December 24, 2010

Rapunzel

After some nice reviews from people around me, I know this is the movie I shouldn't be missing. Well, I've actually missed quite a lot of movies already because of work. I even missed Lelio Popo!!! Somebody better tell me there are pirated DVDs of the movie selling out there!!! :p
Ok, back to the main story... Rapunzel was a classic fairytale that I've almost forgotten how did the original story go about, except for the fact that Rapunzel has freaking long hair. So let's start fresh! The story here says Rapunzel is a lost princess and was rescued and fell in love with a thief.
The story and the script all seems so-not fairytale-alike thingy, which was, at least to me, VERY COOL! True to all the reviews, the script deserves the most compliment! I also adore the whole design of the animation, or cartoon, or whatever you call it. The faces of the characters look real and pretty!
The only miss-out of this Disney tale is the songs. Gone were the days where OST from Disney fairytales were so classic and famous. Even until today you remember songs from Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, up till Pocahontas and Mulan. Songs from Rapunzel were simply forgettable...

4 comments:

LayJinG said...

wuwuwu... I haven't watch rapunzel :(

ShiRLeXia said...

You're more outdated than me??? :p

LayJinG said...

haiz... didnt go out LEPAK quite sometimes liao :(

ShiRLeXia said...

What are you caught up with? Work???