Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blessed with gifts...

If you still remember, I actually promised to show you my birthday presents that I've got in September in here. Sadly, I have to actually accumulate my prezzies from my birthday then till now, together with some Christmas prezzies to finally show them off to you guys! Ah well, maybe it's not too much a bad news also lar, since you get to see more! :)
To be honest, I'm never a prezzie person. Unless if it is a very close friend's birthday, or when it comes to special occasions like CNY where I would buy some stuff for the family, or when I'm forced to buy for some X'mas prezzie exchange, I wouldn't really always buy presents for people. Nowadays I actually prefer giving people a meal treat. But over the past few months I've been receiving so many gifts that I couldn't help but to agree that I have good bf, good sister and good friend who love to pamper me with gifts! :)

You might have already seen the most expensive gift I've got for my birthday N times without realizing it...See that necklace there? It was a real white gold necklace from Deardo Wong. In fact, I was never a fan of things like that because I never thought I'm girlish enough for that kinda stuff. But that was Deardo's point of buying that for me! He always love seeing the girlish me. So yea...

Also for my birthday, Ducum bought me this cute Simply Shrooms cookbook. Well I never really look at recipes to cook, so I still haven't really started cooking anything out of the cookbook. But that is a book that I think is very cute lor, since I love mushrooms so much! :p
And then there is this expensive-looking hairband Deardo's sis got for me from Han Kuk! Though not my favourite hairband of all, I still love it a lot!
And then came the CKIN2U perfume and Prada body wash Deardo got for me from his work trip in Maldives. I'm using the perfume everyday now, just in case you're curious why do I suddenly smell better these days. :p
The mini dustbin was an X'mas gift from Karen, very useful for my room! :)

Another gift from Deardo Wong recently was this Forever 21 handbag. It is to replace my now very chan handbag which I bring to work everyday. I've been looking for a new and unique bag for quite some time and I was very glad to finally found one that is nice and affordable!

Someone who wished to be remained anonymous, a close friend lar was really nice to me that she always make me feel so bad, gave me this very pricey and hard-to-get Banane Taipei Recycle bag as my belated birthday present. She actually specially booked this bag all the way from Taipei and waited for about four months to finally got it on her hands. The branded bag from Taiwan created a havoc in Taipei where people actually queue-up all night just to get one of these. According to her, she already saw singer Fish Leong carrying the bag around!
Phew~ What a BIG gift! Thanks a lot my good friend! :)

Sometimes I really don't know what I did to deserve all these lovely gifts you know... But to you all, thanks a lot for the gifts! I'm so blessed to have you guys around me! :)

5 comments:

WCL said...

Correction du... It's not a silver necklace ok...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha my present so ngam u rite :)
somemore if i present miss soo these i dun think she will use lo :P
Hope u like the present i gift la ..sorry for late ooo ..hahaha mucks love u tooo

Fr:可人儿

ShiRLeXia said...

Deardo, then what ah??? I only know how to say it in Chinese...

K, I like it, really! :)

LayJinG said...

hahaha... lovely gift for lovely girl huh?

ShiRLeXia said...

I'm actually not really use to it. But oh well, thanks to people around me! :)