Bought this awesome Japan-made sandwich maker from Aeon and have so far enjoy making awesome breakie with it to start my days. There was a little booklet that comes with it which has some recipes in it and I found this Shrimps & Avocado Sandwich very interesting, hence I tried making it one day.
What you need: Pre-boiled small or medium size shrimps, avocado, cheese slices, alfalfa or lettuce, butter and breads of your choice.
What to do:
1) Spread butter onto the breads.
2) Lay the shrimps over one slice of the bread.
3) Cut the avocado out into small slices and lay them over the shrimps (I used only half an avocado for two sandwiches).
4) Now lay the cheese over the shrimps and avocado.
5) Add on the alfalfa or lettuce before covering the other side of the bread over everything.
6) Carefully put the sandwich on the sandwich maker, close the lid and start toasting it with small fire over the stove.
7) After about 2 minutes each side, remove the sandwich from the sandwich maker and the sandwich is ready to be served! :)
Because I always do the same old sandwich, either fried egg with ham or egg mayo, this Shrimps & Avocado Sandwich was definitely a change, a real yummy change in fact. Love how surprisingly good the combination of avocado and shrimps can taste like! And with the melted cheese, everything just tastes so creamy and yummy! Love every bit of this awesome sandwich! :D
|Looks awesome, isn't it?|