Friday, September 17, 2010

We are Family

I know I know... For so long I didn't watch a movie, the first one I watched is a Hindi movie??? Pathetic, you might say?
Ah well, if you don't know, I'll tell you, I'll do anything for Kajol, my favourite and only favourite Indian actress of all! And that means dragging Deardo Wong along! It bored him till death I think, so please give him a round of applause! *clap clap clap~* I'm actually a fan of Karan Johar too, who is only the producer this time around.
Based on the film Stepmom, the story of the movie is truly a typical family kinda movie, with a full package of Hindustan cheesy hugs and over-dramatic scenes, including one Hindustan tradition--singing and dancing scene. Well obviously it was a bit of a let down lor. It did made me teared a bit but that's all. I especially don't like the sudden loud music that annoys the audience all the time and I'm certainly not a fan of the make-up for both Kajol and Kareena Kapoor.
Acting wise also it wasn't anything interesting really. Although, it is actually quite cool to see Kajol and Kareena Kapoor acting together again after Kabhi Khusi Kabhie Gham years ago!
I'm sorry, I guess I'm just not Indian enough to like too typical Bollywood movies. I still prefer something like My Name is Khan.

2 comments:

LayJinG said...

haha... never watch hindi movies @ cinema =P

ShiRLeXia said...

Haha, it's worth the ticket because they are always very long! :p