Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Switch

Picked this movie because of Jennifer Aniston and also because there aren't any interesting movies recently...
The Switch is quite a common romantic comedy movie. I agree not many romantic comedy starts with the main actress having a baby, but then the rest of the movie are just too normal and too expected. In fact, I didn't really think the movie is very funny.
Thomas Robinson, who plays the cute little boy called Sebastian is my favourite character of the entire movie. It was also a joy to see Juliette Lewis again! Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman gave just a decent performance, nothing interesting. As a Jennifer Aniston's fan, I really really hope that she will realize that acting in romantic comedies all the time wouldn't help her build a better acting career! Come on Jen, I know you can do better than this!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

You're right, there's no interesting movie recently *bored*
But you're very much luckier to stay at KL as you get more choices, I dont even see this movie at cinema Taiping =__=

viviantan-yan said...

jennifer aniston is the only one hollywood actress that i like too!

ShiRLeXia said...

Hayley,
But I've just realized there are a lot more movies I've missed and I will have to catch up soon! Some nice movies are coming up soon too!
Maybe you should try check out cinemas in Penang?

Vivian,
Yea so let's hope she will act in better movies!