It's such a relief now that Cloudy with a Chance of Wedding Bells a.k.a our wedding banquet in KL is done! I mean, we still have another round in Taiping but at least I don't have too much to worry about now! Phew~!
It was a little bit of a havoc at the wedding when my photographer decided that my wedding was supposed to be the next day and only turned up like 5 minutes before our march-in. Then our whole thing went behind schedule but guests arrived way earlier than what we have expected! And then in a wink, the entire event is done!I was literally too busy to remember much, let alone enjoy the entire wedding, which is why I'm really looking forward to our video and photos. I however, do hope that those little people we invited and attended the wedding enjoy the wedding as much as we wish they would! :D
1) Lea, Jason and Tze Yang - the three colleagues/friends of mine who initially came earlier for the love for photography, who were then forced to become my life-saving photographers when the official guy didn't turn up. Regardless of the quality of the photos, I really really owe you guys too much!!!
2) Madeleine Thien - the one who was the bride a month before me for not only sharing all the research and info you got with me, but also was the first to call and nudge the photographer when he didn't turn up!
3) Malcolm Wu - my very nervous yet fun emcee who flew all the way from Kuching just for the wedding.
4) Cousin Jan Yi - Although, it was quite expected but still, flying all the way back from Melbourne for the wedding when your finals are coming soon was a big thing for us!!!
5) Jodi - My best friend in Perth back then, who flew all the way from Melbourne too for the wedding. I hope you have enjoyed the rendezvous with the rest of the mates at the wedding, as well as your trip in KL!
6) Karen - My Maid of Honour (though I didn't have any bridesmaids) who was so pro in handling almost everything at the wedding, from the dress, make-up, event-organising up till socialising with the guests!
7) Ah Kim, Cousins Carina & Tessa - Ah Kim who offered her two lovely daughters to be my flowers girls and made super nice dresses and headbands for them! They were so cute!!!
8) Ducum Tan - My sister and designer who spent entire week before the wedding without much sleep trying to juggle between work and completing stuff for my wedding.
9) Papo, Mamo and Vivian - The family who helped to complete all the stuff needed for the wedding!
And to the rest of you, thank you for coming, the ang pows and gifts!!! I truly hope that it was a fun night for everyone! :D
*Photos are contributed by Lea, Jason, Jan Yi and Wai Quan and were mostly captured from FB. Stay tuned for more photos! *wink~*