Friday, November 8, 2013

Shirlexia's Bridal Shower

So our two rounds of wedding are finally over. It is definitely a huge relief for both Deardo and I (and probably the rest of the family who were super busy and stress handling the events)!

But one thing for sure, we are both extremely happy to be married! I mean, before this we thought nothing much would change since we were already staying together for more than a year, but man, this new relationship of ours have made us falling in love all over again. And we are, very very much in love! *blush~*

Anyway, before I can have all the photos taken at the weddings, let's go back to my Bridal Shower that my colleagues (or I now prefer calling them my friends) very kindly organised for me. It was held at DV Ristrorante at Bukit Damansara. I'm not going to blog about the food here but overall we were all very happy with their food! Definitely going back one day!

So they blind-folded me all the way from my house to the restaurant where we had some awesome pizzas and pastas as our late lunch. But most importantly was the decor that my friends made the efforts to put up, based on my wedding's theme colour somemore!!! That was really so sweet of them!!!
Me arriving without knowing where was I.
Do Lea and Jason look like my bodyguards or actually superstars in sunglasses? 
And that's Jason telling me there is a BIG hole and Lea trying to hold on to her laugh... ==|||
There were purple balloons with purple and pink ribbons, pretty pink Gerbera and they even made really cool badges with Deardo's face on it with a line that goes 'PROPERTY OF SHIRLEXIA'! LOL! Those badges came in handy last weekend when the Heng Dais and some of my relatives were wearing them for the morning session. Kekekeke...
Enjoying myself in the spotlight???
I am sure we were making a lot of noises as we chit-chatted and played some games. Unfortunately most of the games' part were captured as videos and I do not have them now with me yet, but trust me we were having great fun! :)

So by the way, these are the people who were nice enough to throw the party for me...
Maddy, who also also just got married! :)
June who doesn't always do ugly faces for photos...
Hui Sin, who has the signature teeth which look like my little sister, Vivian. :p
Lea, the crazy.
Jason, the Korean superstar.
Tze Yang, the can-be-crazy fellar.
And here's a random guy who walked past us and asked for a photo with the bride to be! Hahahahaha....
I think he was drunk lar.... Hahahahaha...
And of course, the group photos!!!
I do have the coolest bunch of friends/colleagues isn't it??? 
Is this the first time you are seeing guys included in a bridal shower??? :p

And I personally requested for this one...
And yes, we purposely put Jason on the right. 
This photo has went viral on FB since Lea posted it up! Mostly applauding Jason though, which is not hard to understand. LOL!
Bahahahahahahaha... So, did they do better than the Tan family???

The Bride to be trying to be crazy...
We also went to Artisan Roast HQ after that for coffee and their awesome cheesecake as we continued to play games and stuff and we were featured in their Facebook page!
Bunch of celebrities wannabe! :p

I was quite reluctant to have a bridal shower or hen's night because I didn't traditionally think it's a must. But when they offer I was like, fine but please make it simple and it was simple in terms of programme and games but really, the efforts that the bunch of monkeys have put in for the bridal shower surprised me! I was really really amazed and touched when they finally took off the scarf covering my eyes to see all the pretty decor they have made! And in case you don't know, for most of them, they really had to spend extra time after work to prepare all these because work were already driving them crazy enough!
So once again, guys, thank you so so much! I truly appreciate the day, the food, the efforts and the fun!!! Love you guys man!!! :D

No comments: