Friday, May 23, 2008

When I was still a sport journalist...

I just got these photos from Emily's friendster. Emily was the PR for the Cobra 10s tournament last October.
Back then, I was still with my long hair, my fatty face, my fatty waistline... Most importantly, I was still a sport journalist, very happily covering the event. I really enjoyed the Cobra thingy because it was quite an interesting tournament where we all get to drink beer while working. And the after party was also really nice!
Most unforgettable was the fact that I got praise for the first time from one of my very senior ex-colleagues for the review I wrote of the tournament! I was damn excited about it!
Think I'm starting to miss the job that I once dying to get.
Nah... Unless if it's just for fun, like freelancing...
You gotta give me credit for having the courage to post these photos I guess... Look at the double chin, the fatty arm and tummy... Euwwww...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol~~~

really big difference~
u look totally just like a young Uni student with the long hair... hahah~~~