Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My 2 Days Perlis trip which turned 9 days!

As I've said earlier, I went to Perlis for work for two days.
So it all went well I guess at the begining. A short flight ride to Alor Setar, then another short van ride to Kangar, which I spent mostly on sleeping because I had only slept for about 3 hours before getting up to go to the airport. And I always thought it will be a big gang of media joining the fray, but it was only a total of four of us, including the PR company person and the organiser. All of us are women.
Since we still have some time before meeting the soccer boys at their school at 3pm, we decided to have an early lunch and headed for Padang Besar where it was well known for shopping. Well, with all of us made up of women, what do you expect? Of course at first I didn't see anything special there, I mean it just looks like the market in Taiping! But after that, I found myself started buying things, and I love them! You see, I was a bit surprise that I could find quite cool stuffs, I even saw some cool t-shirts but I had to control myself, so I didn't buy! These are what I bought...
The very pretty night dress for mom...

The very cute flip-flopsAnd... The leather bag that took me RM95! The most expensive bag I've ever own!
Okay, then we went to the school to meet the boys... Time to get to work, hey! Done some interview, listening, photo-takings... Then we headed back to the hotel for tea, and then DINNER, the most important thing of the day.
We went to this Hai Tien Restaurant at Kuala Perlis, which I would say looks a bit like Matang's seafood restaurants. Well, I must say the food was okay... Maybe we just didn't order the right stuffs. But I don't mean it's bad you know, they are still pretty good. The fried squid was crispy, the lobster was good, if minus the over-flowing myonise. We had squid, fish, an 800g lobster, chicken, vegetables and it costs us only RM169! The lobster was a mere 104 bucks! Isn't that cheap??? My god.... You better go have a try one day!
The 800g lobster, yum yum... And it was only RM 104!
Alright, I guess that wrapped up the first day of my trip, which unfortunately turned into my last day of the trip, because by the next day, I was admitted to the hospital......
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: