Thursday, November 8, 2007

NEW MOVE!!!

Hello everybody! It's Shirlexia here!
Well, I guess this is a much-awaited move since a long long time ago. I've been blogging very regularly at my Friendster blog, but I guess it's really time to move on because like Yve Vonn always say, other people who are not Friendster members would also be able to leave their comments here! But the only thing is, well I can't send alert out every time I update my blog.
So what I'm gonna ask you to do is, please save my blog under your favourite and stop by once in a while, ok?
Meanwhile, I will not abandon my Friendster blog all together. I've left the link on the right hand side, so feel free to go and have a look at my old stuffs. I've been blogging over there for almost two years! So the whole archive will be there! And I think once in a while I will still blog over there, whenever there is any important announcements, etc. While multiply is the place to see my whole lots of pictures! So do check them out!
As for many of you who have blog without me knowing it, please leave me a message here and I will add you into my list of links too!
Thanks and enjoy!

P/S: Of course that is not me in the picture! I'm using my new lappy now which has really little picture of myself, so here is Xiao Ma,my favourite BBT Boy, looking really cool! Woo~woo~!

No comments: