Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shit, someone is fighting for Cheng Chu Sian with me!

Its the celebrity blogger, Chessie, WTF???
I have no idea why we have the same taste...
Ok lor, she is younger and prettier than me... I will lose the fight, without a doubt... Sigh...
By the way, how could I forgot there is still Taekwando??? We have still Elaine Teo and Chew Chee Chan ler! There we see still some hopes for Olympic medals! And in subjective sports like that, everything can happen, okay? So you people, watch out!
Elaine Teo will be fighting in the women's 57kg on the 21st while Chee Chan will be in for the women's 67kg on the 23rd! Yosh yosh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol..
Taekwondo malaysia no hope 1 la..
Haha...

Coz i m in taekwondo..
So from the "critics" i heard..
Can know la...

ShiRLeXia said...

Yea well, I guess you were right!