Thursday, March 12, 2009

See you in Singapore &...

I'll be in Singapore this weekend, only for two days, 14th~15th March! Main event for me over there would be...Hope to catch up with some of my friends in Singapore too! :)
More update when I return from Singapore. Stay tune! :p

&...

I had a really weird dream last night, or perhaps this morning. I need to share it because it's just so freaky that I don't want it to happen in real life (Ducum said if it's a bad dream that you don't want it to come true, you have to tell someone about it).
I think the dream started with me holding some guy's hand. I really don't know who is that guy. We were at my house in Taiping, but at the doorstep, my dad saw us and started scolding me, so we ran away... And then we arrived at some god-only-knows-restaurant where Parpindar Singh (my secondary school teacher) and Jugjet Singh (my ex-colleague) were stading outside. You know, that's really weird because they DEFINITELY don't know each other in real life. And why not other sikhs that I know but them? Where are Ajitpal Singh and Devinder Singh? Kakakaka...
Anywayz, for some unknown reason, I suddenly kissed that guy that I was running with (still don't know who is that guy, but I can feel he has mustache, probably an Indian). So Parpindar Singh and Jugjet Singh just looked at us like... Eiyer, what is this girl trying to do??? Kissing in public???
And then the scene jumped to this empty road where we both were still running away from something, I also don't know what lar. And then we were stopped by a policeman. He asked for our IC. Then the policeman started to kinda check out my partner when I actually told him :"He's the main guy in Slumdog Millionaire!" End of story!
WTF???
What kind of dream is that? Jamal doesn't have mustache! And I'm soooo not Latika! I don't wanna be Latika! I don't want that cheesy "It's our destiny" line appearing in my life! NO~NO~NO~! Maybe it's just because I've been watching too many movies...

Okay, now you can laugh as loud as you want... ==|||

5 comments:

LayJinG said...

haha... u watch too many movies la! if not involved the slumdog then this dream weird & scary! i always got weird dream! hehe!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka....
i cant stop laughing when u mentioned abt papindar.wahahahaha...
yea...lay jing is rite.u watch too much movie liao la, movie buff!
or mayb it;s some kind of dejavu, so u will hooked up into an Indian guy, or a singh.
wakakakakakakakaka xD xD

ShiRLeXia said...

Hahaha... I know, I know I watched too much movie liao lar!
No XT, I'm not hooked to any Indian guys. I changed my taste liao, now I like single eye lit guys! :p

Anonymous said...

wah.. the report is so long...geng!!

ShiRLeXia said...

Kellie, did u left comment in the wrong post? Hehehe...