Monday, December 14, 2009

Couples Retreat

I don't know, for some reason, not many people know about this movie. I guess 2010 lar, Ninja Assassin lar, Twilight lar got all the attention.
I chose to watch this movie after watching the preview and the Yoga scene made me laughed like crazy. So off I went to watch this movie with... Who else if not with my dear? Come on, the movie is called 'Couples' Retreat mah! :p
Well, it's a movie about four couples on a trip to an island, some just for fun, some to solve the problem in their relationship, etc. They ended up almost screwing their relationships up... But of course it was a happy ending lor, what can you expect? It's a bloody comedy ler! I didn't like the crappy ending, it was a bit too cin cai.
But I love the movie. First of all it is so damn funny! The Yoga scene especially made you wanna laugh till you fell on the ground in the cinema. I was literally beating my dear's lap while laughing out loud! And second of all, the problems and the stuff that the couples go through in the movie are just so real. It's like everybody might face the same problems in their relationships! And I definitely adore the cast!
I'm looking very-the forward for Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! The preview is sooooooooooooo CUTE!!!

7 comments:

LayJinG said...

Never heard about this movie =P hehe... but seems nice after read ur review! thanks for sharing ya!

ShiRLeXia said...

Haha... Another one ...==|||

bboy ady said...

這個不錯
還蠻喜歡的
很有趣

遲點找來看

ShiRLeXia said...

我也觉得蛮不错的!

bboy ady said...

是啊是啊
我很喜歡那主角
他蠻厲害的

ShiRLeXia said...

男主角吗?
他好像也是这电影的编剧呢!

bboy ady said...

是啊
男主角
他真的蠻厲害
他拍的電影都很幽默