Friday, December 30, 2011

HAPPY 2012!!! :)

As the curtain closes down for the year 2011 (trying to be very gempak with my words now...) and before I go off for a long new year weekend which I hope would be exciting-er than expected, let's do a quick New Year's blog post!Check out my new hairstyle and new hair colour! I'm definitely loving it RED!

A summary of my year 2011...
1) I'm glad because I'm growing to love my job and some of my colleagues more.

2) I'm happy because everyone in the family are healthy.

3) I'm excited because Deardo and I have officially bought a house and are expecting to get the key by next year. *fingers crossed~*

4) I'm not very happy that I have not cut down weight (in fact I might have put on some weight).

5) I'm a little sad because there isn't any overseas trip with my Deardo...

So, the year 2012, although rumoured to be the end of the world, should be a more exciting year that I'm looking forward to very much! Especially our Perth trip! Wooohoooo~~~!!!Eating nice and fancy-looking food is part of my job! See, there is a reason why I put on weight! Arrrhhh...

Of course, I intend to make the year 2012 a fantastic one by setting these new year resolutions...
1) Stop shopping so much and save enough for the renovations of our house.

2) Work harder towards investing in stuff like properties to earn more money.

3) Work harder in terms of ideas at work so that I can earn increment and more bonus(tell you, people are often motivated by the BONUS!!!)!

4) Be braver at work!

5) Be braver in life (some of you should know what I'm talking about...)

6) Cook more healthy and varieties of food when we have our own kitchen (seriously can't wait!)!

7) Try harder to get a balance between work, love and blogging (oh yes for blog's sake!)!

8) Be nice and nicer to my parents.

9) Ok lar I'll TRY to tell you when is the big day coming (which is obviously not too soon lar of course) but it really depends on someone you know, the someone who needs to propose you see... *hint~~hint~~~*(very beh pai seh...)

10) VERY IMPORTANT: LOSE WEIGHT!!! Targeting at least down to 55kg(yes I am heavier than that, bloody hell)!

Even typing these make me so damn happy, for some unknown reasons!
2011 was good, but 2012 should be better!!! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Good luck in all your resolutions!~

Happy new year 2012 to you and family!

ShiRLeXia said...

Thanks Hayley~! :)

LayJinG said...

A better 2012 is waiting... Happy New year to u! Haha... and we don't have a chance to meet each other yet!

ShiRLeXia said...

ALL THE BEST TO YOU TOO!

Carrie Tai said...

Hope 2012 will be a better year for everyone!

ShiRLeXia said...

Hi Carrie! Happy new year to you too! :)