Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Pictures of My 'Koko'

Haha... Another post!
Well, I just got some wedding photos from my 'koko'(or I say, my godbrother), Vin Chin back in Australia. You might not remember him, he was the most 'unique' people I met in Perth. He is a REAL CHINDIAN! He's a Chinese from India. Weird, right? You won't get to feel how weird it is until he talks to you in his Hindi accented English, okay? He was very nice to me although being very much like a father to me. I know he enjoyed having such a 'mei mei' like me too! Right? right?
Anywayz, he finally found his woman and got married in Perth last year. I missed it and I'm pretty sure he and some of our friends missed me too! :p So after such a long long time, he FINALLY sent me some photos of him and his wife, Lily. I decided to share two of the lovely pictures.
And Koko, did you put on more weight?
And that was me and Koko Vin Chin on his birthday in 2005, he was 28 or 29.... Oh my god, I looked sooooooo FAT!
COUNGRATULATIONS AGAIN, KOKO!
YOU BETTA MAKE THE BABY FAST COS YOU'RE OLD!
WAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: