Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clash of the Titans

**Dear Yve Vonn, you can choose to skip this post or pick up a paper from your desk to cover the poster of the movie. I'm sure you know why! :p

I'm pretty sure a lot of my regular readers know this is not exactly that kinda movie that I would go watch. But because I can't always let the bf accompany me to movies I like without me doing the same to him, I went for this one with him.
You see, I don't buy science fiction, myth or even too much of effects. As for this movie, I don't buy anything that requires fighting against a beast. I mean, I'm not a kid anymore, I don't need no more Ultraman or Power Rangers fighting against some gigantic beast. I also don't buy magic power that will heal a wound on your hand. You think this is the old school Chinese drama ah? Can give special energy to someone just by pushing your palm on someone's back?
Yet, I guess because I've heard of people saying how bad this movie is, it was very much better than my expectation. The storyline isn't too bad, the flow, some of the actions and graphic effect are still acceptable, but not too fantastic lar. We all love the action when those people are fighting against Medusa but the ending really sucks big time man! The last fighting scene with Kraken, the so called very scary creatures just ends to easily. That, the ending, the most important part of a movie, I must say, ruined the entire movie...
Alright, I'll give it a 3 out of 5.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Yea, the movie is so so, the way how he defeat the Kraken is so easy right? i was expecting a BIG fight there...

ShiRLeXia said...

Haha, yea, that was the BIGGEST disappointment...