I'm sick... Again... :(
Coughing non-stop with phlegm that made it hard for me to even sleep! Aaaarrrh... A bit of flu too, and fever, but my fever got better after working hard cooking dinner just now...
Well I've got a packet of Soba that I've bought like months ago, so I decided to cook it (finally)today for dinner. But in stead of the normal soba with the soba sauce I always made in Perth, I made a Seafood Fried Soba which was surprisingly BLOODY YUMMY!
And best of all, it made such a healthy meal! :)The Ingredients... With the La-La as the main guy! Hehehe...
The ingredients are: A packet of wheat Soba, yellow onions sliced, capsicum sliced, oyster mushroom sliced, seafood tofu sliced, cabbage cut into small pieces, tuna in oil, and some bacon that Ducum had bought earlier.
See, all very healthy and non-fattening stuff, okay? Except for the few pieces of bacon lor...
*Tips: La-La has to be soaked in salt water beforehand to make sure they are clear of sand.
Now let's start cooking(yay!)...
1. First of all, boil the soba in a pot (Oooopssss... XT, I don't have the magic bowl lar, has to be done in the pot! :p) for about 2 minutes. One important step here is you will have to drain the soba with cold water, here it means your tap water lor... This is to make sure they don't stick together! This is actually what you call 过冷河 in Chinese!
2. Then warm your wok or pan with the oil from the can of tuna in oil (see, save your cooking oil here, and the oil smells better with the tuna!).
3. Simmer the onions for a while, then add in capsicum, bacon, mushroom, seafood tofu, vegetables, then La-la. Fried all ingredients. Can add water if you want!
4. Then... Add in Soba and tuna.
5. Add in some light soya sauce and sesame oil to taste. You can add dark soya sauce too, it's just that I don't have that and I don't bother to buy one. :p
And... Ta da...
Shirlexia's Seafood Fried Soba Noodles!!!See... My yummy soba noodles!!!
Look yummy ler?
Some random creativity and daring experiment, that's all it takes! And I feel better after the yummy dinner now!
Too bad Dim Sum buffet tomorrow is canceled (again)... :(