Wednesday, June 29, 2011

X-Men: First Class

I was googling the movie and I even typed 'X Men: World Class'! That's how unfamiliar I am about this urm... Superhero sort of movie. Like I always say, the only comic-turn-superhero movie I really watched was Spiderman! And so, since Deardo is interested and since I've heard some good reviews, I watched X-Men: First Class (ah now I got it right, ahem...).
So apparently, this is a movie talking about X-Men and the gang when they were younger (yea I didn't watch the other X-Man movies). Well at least I prefer watching these young actors than those uncles and aunties... :p It talks about these supernatural people got together to helped the government in fighting some other evil supernatural creatures but turned out the government themselves cannot accept them as part of the community and blah blah blah... I think the storyline was not too bad really. It's just that I think the movie was a bit draggy half way through and it took too long to finally see these people training for the real battle. I mean, to me yea it was a bit too draggy there but Deardo said it was ok to explain stuff. So I guess not all will think the same. The movie wasn't too cheesy, nothing like dying for a girl that kinda stupid stuff so yea I kinda like the movie as a whole actually.
Cast wise, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz, Caleb Landry Jones and Lucas Till made up an eye-candy lovable superhero group. I personally like Michael Fassbender the most and I think Jennifer Lawrence is gorgeous! And not to worry, I think they can act too!
Another surprisingly good movie! According to Deardo, it's better than the last one! So yea, enough said.

No comments: