How emotional, you may ask? Something like this...
|Taken from Lea's Instagram.|
I don't know if I'm worth so much for Lea to say such good things about me. I mean, I can be the biggest bitch on earth if I want to but if we really click, I guess we will enjoy each other very much as friends! Aye?
Anyway, I've decided to do an entry about some random stuff about my ex-job and my ex-colleagues (who are really, my friends now) in a Buzzfeed way!
13 THINGS I'LL MISS (OR NOT) @ MY EX-WORKPLACE
1. The Birthday Pranks
Brace yourself as you may find your face all over the office, including the toilets on your birthday! Even the big boss got it, okay!
I must say it was REAL FUN!!! Haha!
2. To be called or call people 'idiots' or 'stupid' all the time...
|Well that was a day after I left I realised I was also one of the 'idiots'.|
Talking about calling people names, we also helped name our manager's son, without being asked! How committed to work were we???
|Needless to say, she picked 'Lee Kum Kee'.|
3. The Karaoke Sessions
|Malcolm and I, we made the best partners-in-crime!|
4. The Ikea Sessions
|Aaaahhh... Missing those days...|
5. THE FOOD
|Practically where I picked up my knowledge on fine-dining.|
|Chef Karam's everyone's favourite Macaroons!|
|ZOMG... THAT FRIED CHICKEN IN ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS ON CAMPUS!!!|
6. The opportunity to play a
monkey fashionista at the annual dinner
|Wait, am I seeing butterflies? No, I mean, shuttlecocks??? WHAT~~~???|
7. And at the Hari Raya celebration, CNY celebration and National Day celebration...
Or not pre-planned
Totally not pre-planned too that all the above are shades of green! LOL!!!
9. To be reminded of myself as a journalist, although I wasn't one...
10. The Gym Sessions
11. The Company TripWhat's with us and Gangnam style by the way? Huh?
12. Be part of an award-winning organisation and be really proud of it.
13. But really, it was the awesome people. Not only the colleagues, but the students too!
(I figured by now you would have guessed I worked in the education line. Not a lecturer though, I don't think the above photos show any good example if I were a lecturer. LOL!)
|We even bid farewell to our lovely cleaner kakak in style! She is the bestest cleaner we've ever had!!!|
P/S: Absence from blogging was due to work trip to Taiwan. Shall blog more from now on! Yay!!! :)