Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back to Normal

Day 1:
Suddenly I felt myself having fever, but no sign of flu or whatever. So went to the doctor at night. Doctor said there has been some Dengue cases at my area lately... Te den... No way! Not Dengue again!!! Anyway, he said I shall go back to him on Day three if the fever is still there.
Day 2:
Fever is still on. Something is REALLY wrong...
Day 3:
Went to the doctor again in the morning. Fever is still on, took blood for blood test to check for any possible Dengue threat. Skipped work for the second day.
Okay, Dengue negative! Yay!!! But what's wrong then???
After all the bananas and breads for the few days, finally got Ducum to buy me porridge for supper. But threw up right after eating it... :(
Day 4:
MC for the third day. Worried mum and dad got 3e to bring me to her family doctor at Damansara Utama, although I felt better once I woke up in the morning. Doctor said it was viral infection, and I'm obviously recovering!
Few days of fever and Dengue scare is finally over! Phew~~!!! Ohyea, and all the bread-only meals are over!!! I just want to EAT EAT EAT!!! Haha... Okay lah... I know I shouldn't be too much yet since I've just recovered, but yea, at least no more bread...
So... I have some pictures here taken in my 3e's house on my recovery day!
I was SO DAMN lucky to see this beautiful rainbow in the afternoon!
OMG... I can't even remember when was the last time I had home-cook dinner dishes like this!!!
That's my cousin brother Eu Jin with his trolley... That he brought to uni to put all his textbooks!!! I don't know should I say that's cute or weird... Hmmm...
And that also put aside my worries of possibly not making it to Voice Media's roadshow in Taiping and Penang next Monday and Tuesday! Yeah! To myself, and my other friends, add oil lor! :)

3 comments:

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

add oil add oil add oil!!!!!!!
p(^0^)q

LayJinG said...

oh dear... glad u recover liao! My housemate kena same case also, she so tired with those blood test.

ShiRLeXia said...

Hey guys, thanks for all the concern! I'm ok now, back to work too! :)