Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Night at Home!

I just finished my dinner, my very yummy couscous dinner! I LOVE COUSCOUS!!!
Since the last time I wrote about the couscous I cooked, you guys have been very curious about the food. So here you go, click here to see the wikipedia definition of 'couscous'. I myself think it's like rice, but not as heavy as rice in filling your stomach. Before this I've eaten them in Perth, most of the time as salad. Yup, the best thing is, it can be eaten both hot or cold! So you can cook loads of them and keep them in the fridge then eat them whenever you want without worrying whether or not you have a microwave at home!
Today, I've also decided to tell you how to cook it! It's so so so easy!
Cooking couscous is more or less like cooking rice! Oh no, I mean, so much more easier than cooking rice! All you need to do is, heat up some water, just a little, other wise the couscous will become mushy. Add margarine and salt. When the water is boiled, put couscous in and remove everything from the fire. Cover it for about 15 minutes and your couscous is done! You don't even need to wash the couscous like how you wash your rice! After that, you can make whatever you like to eat with them! Isn't it easy?Today I've had onion, zucchini(yay again!), tomatoes, pepperoni, oyster mushroom and celery to go with my couscous! They look so colourful hey?
This is how the couscous looks like when they are cooked.Ta da... My very very yummy couscous dinner! Yum~
Okay, okay, I promise, anytime you come by my house, just tell me before hand, I will cook them for you, okay? It's a promise! :)
BUT... Before you come, I have to warn you, my house is not really very clean. I have housemate(s) who aren't responsible enough to take care of the cleanliness and hygiene of the house. I've shown you guys some long time ago, now I'm going to share with you the 'great work' of my housemate and his friend. My housemate's name is Kevin, he is studying in Taylor College. Too bad I don't know his full-name. But he is tall and has gold coloured hair. 100% la-la zai who definitely loves techno! OMG I hate him!!! Be aware if you ever meet him!
CAUTION: GROSS IMAGES AHEAD, IF YOU'VE DECIDED NOT TO SEE THEM, YOU CAN STOP READING NOW!!!
...



...



...

Okay, if you've decided to continue, here are the 'great work' of my housemate...


Ah... Ah... No regret?


Okay... Here we go...
Few steps away from my room... McD takeaways... After don't know how many days? Also few steps away from my room.. In front of Kevin's room. Two unwashed bowls.
Next to them are a big plastic bag full of rubbish...And also cup noodles' cup with... Erm... I think worms in it... And a piece of black, dried eaten apple... GROSS TO THE MAX!!!
No wonder I had viral fever lar! So many dirty stuff in my house, virus everywhere ler! My goodness! I think he probably thought the cleaning aunties would clean all the mess for him, and the truth is, the aunties did not come this week(no thanks to Mr Daniel Tang Cheng Ket)!!! Bloody hell! That's not the only dirty stuff he did. He is always the one who dirty the kitchen too! He and his friend always cook and ignore the cleaning part, leaving the cooking pot or wok there. He even leaves all the empty seasoning packets in the kitchen, by the stove side after cooking instant noodles... BLOODY HELL LAZY LOR!!! I cannot understand how come he has a gf, how can his gf stand him? So damn dirty ler! Every time I see him, I just wanted to say Eeeeeuuuuwwww~~~
Sorry to make you feel so sick after seeing the yummy pictures of my couscous! Hehehe...
By the way, here's a reminder... I will be in Taiping and Pennag on next Monday(Deepavali day) and Tuesday! Will be with Voice Media again doing their roadshow. This time I will get the chance to be a guest host! So if you are free and you are around Taiping and Penang at that time, be sure to be there to show me some support! Monday I'll be at Taiping Sentral from 1pm-2pm, later at 6pm-7.30pm I'll be at Sunway Carnival Mall Penang and on Tuesday I will be at Han Jiang College from 12pm-2pm. See you there! :)

2 comments:

LayJinG said...

Oh, holiday, not sure i at penang or not!!! hehe...

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

When i read the couscous part, i started to feel hungry....*drooling*

After seeing all ur hse mate good job, i've full adi...*vomiting*

watlao!u still can stay wif those rubbish worm for so long!!!!!