Friday, April 15, 2011

25 Questions Out of the Blue

Being the one person who always dream of becoming a famous blogger, I always enjoy doing this Q&A stuff... Might be a good training for the future! :p
Ok lar, it was just that I have no mood to work (everybody else in the office seems to feel the same anywayz) and I just saw this at ShaolinTiger, so here you go...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? – I was with a TV crew who did a shooting with Miss Malaysia, Nadia Heng and she was so bloody friendly and... Talkative! But it was all good! :)

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? – My shawl on my head is pink.

3. What are you wearing right now? – My very nice Nichi top, jacket and long pants.

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls? – Now=White, in the near future= probably something green.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment? – A student named Lina.

6. What does your last text message say? – Hey Lina, can I have your student ID number please?

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? – Not really. Not a big fan of soft drinks.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? – Straight, I shall say.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? – Too many I can't remember any of them now.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? – At the moment, black and gold definitely ROCK!!!

11. What is your favorite accessory? – Shoes considered?

12. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most? – What's that girl's name again??? *Went Google...* Oh, Carey Mulligan! She is DAMN COOL!!!

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? – At the moment, Dressing Paula and Dorothy Perkins.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? – Drive? What drive?

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – People around me talking.

16. What was the last thing you bought? – Urm... Lunch.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? – Oh I don't want to get up!!!

18. Favorite Food? – Corn and mushroom lor...

19. Biggest turn off? – Guys who smoke. Duh...

20. What do you always have on you/wear? – Nice stuff! Of course!

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? – Shirlexia, find out how I came up with that name here.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? – According to the trend?

23. Favourite TV show? – Right now? Glee? Hahaha I didn't even watch an episode of it but I like the music! :)

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Childhood? Captain Planet can ah?

25. What does your dream bedroom look like? – Don't know... But a huge walk-in wardrobe is a MUST.

Damn, it's not even 5.30pm!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Haha, nice to know something about you..
It's 5.30pm soon, have a great weekend ya!

ShiRLeXia said...

Hahaha, but I can only go at 6pm!:(
You have a good weekend too!