Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Out of THAT house... (UPDATED)

As mentioned earlier, some disaster happened to me last week. It was a drama which I've gotten really sick of telling people about the story over and over again. So to make it short, it involved us, the tenants of the house, the so called 'landlord' Daniel Tang, some people whom Daniel Tang owed money to and last but not least, some policemen. It was a scary experience. All we could do was hid in the room listening to the fight outside and the policemen questioning them all in the end of the night. Our rooms as we flee that house in one day time...
If you are looking to rent a house or a room in Sunway area, I gotta warn you ONCE AGAIN, when you see the name 'Daniel Tang Cheng Keat' or 'Squarefeet Service Hostel', you better just runaway! Click here to see my entire experience which now unfortunately ended up with some beating-up of people, policemen and we all had to move out right away because of security concern. Of course, if you want to know details of what actually happened, I will happily tell you just so that you don't end up just like us.Some of my stuff as I moved out...
To conclude everything, DANIEL TANG IS OFFICIALLY A VERY SMART CON MAN! NOBODY SHOULD EVER GIVE HIM ANYMORE BUSINESS!!!
Just in case you are already renting a room with him, you better run and stop paying him too!!!

*Updates: Apparently he has now changed his name to continue conning naive people... He is now JERRY TANG!!! OMG you guys should be aware of that name! Whether it's Daniel Tang or Jerry Tang, his full name is TANG CHENG KET!!! Once you see that your landlord has that name you better just move away from that house IMMEDIATELY!!!


P/S: I am thankful that Deardo's sister and BIL are kindhearted enough to let me stay at their house for the time being. So just in case you are worry about me, I'm fine here. :)

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh sorry to hear about it! You have to look for new room again lo?

ShiRLeXia said...

Well it depends lar... If his sister doesn't mind me paying her rental then I might stay on. Otherwise yes will have to look for a room to move.

LayJinG said...

walao... scary experince! Hope u r doing fine and get a good landlord then!

ShiRLeXia said...

Thanks Lay Jing! :)

rainbow mushroom said...

u should really have did this way... earlier! congrats though~

ShiRLeXia said...

Yeah I know...