Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rendition & Sushi Zanmai

It's been more than 2 weeks I didn't watch any movies, in fact, a good movie. The last good one was... Across the Universe. And I'm really glad I've watched another good one today, Rendition.
The storyline itself is already quite interesting, and look at the cast, although I am not so much a fan of them, but you have Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep and Alan Arkin in it! I also like the way they arrange the whole story, half way through you will get a surprise, something you thought it was happening at the same time actually happened earlier.... Ok, now it sounds confusing. You have to watch it to understand this. It's just BRILLIANT! I think I almost stood up and give the movie an applause after watching it! By the way, I'm really curious, how did Reese and Jake got hook to each other through this movie when they never even met in the entire movie? Hmmmm...
And then for some unknown reason I went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner alone. It was probably my third or fourth visit. I love that restaurant. They have all the fancy Japanese food, including their dessert! Love it! If you don't mind the price, it's really a cool place to enjoy Japanese food. Okay, now face it, some of their food are actually cheaper than Genki Sushi or Sushi King. I didn't bring camera just now, but I found an old one from my last visit. I was with I Rene and the green tea ice-cream & red bean. It's actually very small portion, but yummy, yum yum!!!

No comments: