Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The bits of Perth...

I was going to put 'The Tits & Bits of Perth', but it really sounds weird...
Tits...
Now this is a final post on my trip back to Perth about a month plus ago. It contains some of the interesting stuffs lar. Some of them might be really unique to you all Malaysians... Hope you'll enjoy it!
This a picture taken in Jodi's car...Pay attention to the little red circle... Guess what are those? I thought it was some dry flowers...Oh well, it turned out, they were dried apples seeds!!!
Apparently Jodi ate them and never threw them away, and they had grown mushy and with fungesssss....
Oh well, Jodi is still the same old Jodi!
Next up, a top Jodi and I found very interesting at Kmart...
Soybean Fabric??? That means when you wash the clothes, the water will become soybean milk lor???
And then there is one of my favourite food in Perth that I want to introduce to all my friends. The Jester's Pie!!!This one must be Footy, with lots of bacon and eggs...
But I love this one, The Big Breaky, new flavour after I left, I guess... It is a bigger pie, with even baked beans in it! So filling and so damn yummmmyyyyy!!!
Look, Aussie's TV ads have not improved since I left. They are still VERY DA BAD!!! But but, I found this public announcement ad on the train quite cute..."STOP: Priority seat for mum and me". Cute one!
It's Kmart again! I saw these interesting Ferrero Roche chocolates...I remember Leslie put photos of these dark chocolate Ferrero on his blog. His brother got them from the states. And when I saw them I was sooo dying to try them too! And I found them in Perth!!!
And and... They are DAMN GOOD ler!

Not only that, they also have Ferrero Garden!Some fruits flavours lar... I wouldn't like them though...
Then there are some pictures from my Fremantle trip with Jodi and Dana...
First up, a pair of winter Crocs which look very comfortable, but I wonder how would it be when it rains???It's AUD60, RM 180, not too bad I guess...
And then there are some 'interesting stuffs in the town of Fremantle...There is just something about this cafe's name that made me laugh...
Nop, I'm soooo not a fan of Cleopatra....But owner of this hotel must a fan of her...
You can also find these words on the ground of Fremantle town.They are all words to describe laughter... Cute, right?
And this a a corn stall in the Fremantle market, which I always love!
No, it ain't no ordinary corn stall, okay? the corn are sold in different flavours, such as honey mustard, garlic butter, chili and black pepper. Interesting, right? I used to like the pepper one a lot! But this trip around, I tried the garlic one, still very good!
... Although expensive! For half comb of the corn, it's AUD 2.50 and full one AUD 3.50! That means RM 7.50 and RM10.50!!! Phew~I love corn!!!
Till then, so long Perth and all my dear mates back there! I will keep my promise, I will be back again when I have enough money again to make the trip~!
Miss you all! Muakkkssss!

No comments: