Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Bloody Review

The Orphanage
I think this is the best of all four movies I'm going to talk about. It was the first time I've watched an European horror movie. And I actually love it! It's really a you know... 'One of a kind' horror movie. The ghost wasn't really scary, and it's actually not about just scaring you with some long hair and white clothes women, it's just one of the coolest horror movies I've ever seen!
I always think horror movies have to tell why did the ghost do that something to human earlier. E.g. The Sixth Sense where the girl wanted Haley Joel Osmen to show the video tape to her father. And The Orphanage tells you the story too!
You shouldn't miss this!
Someone Behind You
I thought it's a ghost-horror movie! And it turned it's a bloody killings movie!
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Especially I still don't understand why the guy(supposed he's a ghost) wants to make people kill others...
Waste of time and money!
The Happening
Okay, its M. Night Shyamalan! Well, I know his work aren't that good since The Sixth Sense. Maybe some poeple would like this movie, but definitely not me lor... Because? It's basically like Final Destination, just that those people didn't die through freak accidents, but all killed themselves.
It's pretty weird in a way, maybe it's just because I don't like any 'freak-fiction' stuffs.
I think their major concern is to love the earth blah blah blah... But its just so weird... Especially the main actress! I really thought she was just a 'ke le fer' ler! My god! Who did the casting work?
The Missing深海寻人
嗯,因为是李心洁和除克才去看的电影,其实是充满期待去看的。
刚开始是感觉很不错的,虽然里面的鬼都好笑多过可怕,可是那个feel有在哦!而且我超爱张震在里面的角色的,太好玩啦!还有,张震狱都有出现,这是一个惊喜啦!
不过看到中间段,突然就变成李心洁原来是失忆了,然后所有的角色都变了,我就开始不明白了.......到现在我还是不明白。所以各位,如果有去看的话,请跟我解释一下!
不过.......如果你expect这是部鬼片的话,你只对了大概一半,它其实是部爱情片!
But the conclusion is...
WHY THE HELL ARE ALL MOVIES NOWADAYS SO BLOODY?
I BLOODY HATE THEM ALL!!!!

No comments: