Monday, June 30, 2008

New job, new life, again...

It's the final countdown...te ne ne ne, te ne ne ne ne ne....
Nop, this is not a new year countdown on RTM.
It's just the final countdown of my long long holiday that will be ending tomorrow!
Yea, I'm starting my new job tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it, praying that it will finally be the one that I will stick to for a while.
My target now is to work hard to earn more money because I've certainly failed in saving money from the previous job. So now it's time to save up! Yosh yosh!!!
I don't even mind taking up some freelancing jobs such as translating stuffs or emcee-ing.
I need to earn more money, seriously! I want to give my parents more money, I want to go to Taiwan, I want to do many many things...
But to all my friends out there, I will now start working with a normal working hours from 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday. So that means I will be available when you're available! :) So you know what to do lar, huh?
(Oh, no no, Saturday 1pm-3pm I will have my class)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats girl, hope u enjoy ur new job! GAMBATEH!!