Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cute Chocolate!

Hey hey, I'm actually a bit tired after the gym session, but never mind, just wanted to put something random...
Ever wonder how would it be if you can carry some chocolate out everyday without worrying your chocolate would melt in your bag???These 'chocolate flavoured' mirror and medicine box are just sooooooo cute!
I got myself dark chocolate ones, the milk chocolate one might be sent home for my lil' sis.
Was tempted to buy for Yve Vonn too, but you know, she doesnt need a mirror or a medicine box...
And I Rene just got her very own lappy, and it's the same as mine, just smaller size! So now we have two green Dells under one roof! We are definitely green lovers! GO GREEN! SAVE THE EARTH! Hahaha...Yeah, for this one, the caption will have to be GREEN too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice! Where u get it?

ShiRLeXia said...

I got them from Jusco, but my sis bought cheaper one from S&J!