Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chinese business men are fucking culculative!

I received an sms today, the content are as below...
"Fellow tenants, plz do be notify to whoever received this sms. U r being charged towards an admin fee for late rental submission of RM10 per-day, starting today; as stated on our Early Notice of Rental Due. Do be advice that the admission fee of RM10 per-day will increase in a daily basis for those who fail to admit their rental on time. Be pleased if u may bank-in the admin fee together with rental or it will be deduct among ur deposit. Thank You. "
My mood for the rest of the day was ruined just because of this sms, which sounded 'quite polite'.
First of all, the so-called 'Early Notice of Rental Due' was a piece of paper pasted in the house few days back, which I didn't really read. And it is not that I don't have the money to pay the rental, I just totally forgot that I haven't pay. I mean it is only fucking 4th day of the month! Don't you think it is a bit too early to be a due date? And what? You think you're an Ah-Long ar? Charging extra money per-day when it's overdue? Even the rental alone is expensive enough and you have to be please that I'm renting, okay?
The very main point here is, if he is being sooooo bloody culculative, then let's calculate this... Last month when I came back from my CNY break, the internet at home was down, and I think it took him about 1 week time to fix it. Ducum and I had spent so much money at Starbucks and cyber cafe to go on-line. I did jokingly told him about claiming the money from him, but he just ignored it with a few laughs like this:"Hehehehe..." And then now he is charging me 10 bucks for this??? FUCK YOU MAN, FUCK YOU!!!
I'm not posting this here just to back-stab him or what. I'm sooooo going to tell him on his face about it when I see him the next time. You see, this guy, who is only my age(he's just taking care of the business for his dad), has been quite nice to us. Calling Ducum and I 'dear' or 'sweetheart' on sms-es, come to my sister's rescue when she was sick and brought her to the clinic, been very concern about us all the time. But Chinese business men I tell ya can be so realistic when it comes to money. Aaaarrrhhhh... So fucking pissed off!!!

No comments: