Saw this on Hayley's blog and ya all know I love to do such thing... :p
Well to be honest, as I grew older, my fabulous and ambitious dreams all turned into being realistic. So I have things that I wish to do, and I think they are mostly quite achievable! :)
1) Get slimmer obviously! I'm not asking for too much you see. I will be more than happy if I get to 50kg! *Phew~Long way to go man~~*
2) Stopped working or only work as a freelancer, or start a business and be my own boss. Life would be so much more easier without those stupid f**kers at work, really. (#1 also become easy because I will have all the time to workout!)
3) Adopt or sponsor a child. And I know I am soooooo doing this. SOON!!!
4) Eat whatever I like and maintain the same ideal weight (stole this from Hayley because I think this is soooo COOL!)
5) Become a well known blogger and sort of inspire people through my blog. :)
6) Bring my family to an all-expenses paid (by me, obviously) trip. (#2 tak jadi already...)
7) Travel to not-so-famous tourist spots (well maybe just among Malaysians) like Africa, Mexico, Spain, India etc.
8) Produce a short film and win at least an award for it just like how Yve Vonn did, although honestly, I haven't got any idea what the story would be like...
9) Retire in a laid-back town or city like those in Australia or New Zealand.
10) Die because of old age and not because of disease, sickness, disaster or whatever scary thing you could think of! :S
Okay, Hayley, it is actually difficult to complete the list! :p