Friday, July 29, 2011

The Hangover Part II

I Just found out I wasn't very impress with The Hangover in which I blindly thought I love it so much and demanded to watch The Hangover Part II so badly! Blur case... ==|||
So anywayz, the cast this time around went all the way to Thailand for a wedding and did the whole hangover story all over again. Very expected. The hangover story wise was lack of creativity. I mean, the only change was from L.A. to Bangkok! It is funny, that's for sure, especially with some of the very vulgar script, but nothing very impressively funny lar.
Yet, I am truly a fan of the cast like Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Ken Jeong! Oh, especially Ken Jeong! I SOOOOOO BLOODY LOVE HIM!!! He is so irritating yet funny! :D And I kinda like Jamie Chung too, so is gorgeous!
I give the movie a 2/5. Worth a trip for some laugh but it's OK to miss. Perhaps it would be better without all the censorship. So maybe you can try not to watch it in Malaysian cinemas?
Ah by the way, Mike Tyson can't bloody sing. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL~~! Mike Tyson.... he looked stupid in that movie

ShiRLeXia said...

Yea, the first one he looks quite cool lar...